Discounted Fees Given
We gave you discounted fees for the services you requested, but only if you meet certain conditions:
- You thoroughly read the pages on our websites about the specific services you want.
- You do not ask us unnecessary questions that have the answers or the relevant information on our website, such as if we accept TAJ Cards or EHICs. You know that we do not accept public insurance.
- You do not ask about the Address of our Locations, since you read and already familiar where they are, including our First Aid Point and Medical Outpatient Clinic.
- You are ready to consult our Doctor at the time we gave you. You accept the Location we choose or you will be able to clearly give your address for the more expensive House Call.
- You arrive in time, you are available for the appointment at the agreed time and location.
- You will not ask if the prescribed medication price is included in the fees when you ask for Lost Prescription or Emergency Contraception services. You know, that medication price is not included.
- You pay in cash on site and do not ask us again if you can pay with your bank card, as you know it has a different price and can be paid in HUF only. If we request you pay with instant transfer at least partially in advance (Revolute, Wise, Zelle or from a Hungarian HUF bank account), and you already checked our Banking Information.
- You will have your valid, original picture ID with you (passport, National ID, Driver License. For personal appointments it means the physical document itself, for Teleconsultations a clearly visible copy.
- Further assistance via telephone, WhatsApp or Skype calls may disqualify you for discounts.
- If you received this “Discounted Fees Given” message via WhatsApp, Skype Message or Email ([email protected]), then you respond with copying and pasting the statement “I read and meet all the discount conditions”.