Our Company and Our Values
The company’s founders are two physicians, who received their residency training and also worked as attending physicians in the United States of America. After moving back to Budapest in the year of 2000 they decided to build a special medical and health care related assistance service to help foreign citizens with understanding the often confusing and usually “differing from home” health care practices in Hungary. The company is constantly growing and developing.
Core Components of Our Essential Competence
- Medical Knowledge
- Patient Care
- Practice-based Learning and Improvement
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- System-based Practice
Professionalism. What We Mean by This
- Fiduciary Responsibility to Act for the Good of Patients and Society
- Professional Competence
- Caring Confidentiality
- Nonjudgmental Regard for Patients
- Respect of Patient Values
Commitment to Our Clients and Patients
- We practice evidence-based and patient-centered medicine according to strict scientific and ethical standards.
- We declare to maintain a professional attitude to serve the best interest of our clients and patients.
- Our goals are to make our patients feel safe, keep them healthy and satisfied.
- Our clients can count on our reliability, clear communication skills, and accurate information.