House Calls, Home and Hotel Visits
Professional Transportation to our Medical Offices
Covered by Health or Travel Insurance Plans
- Let our professional driver come to you when you need urgent medical care!
- We can provide you with a quick ride to our medical offices, and return as requested.
- You will not have the hassle to wonder around and look for proper transportation means.
- Let our doctor come to you!
- Do not inconvenience yourself by driving or traveling to a clinic when you or your child are ill!
- Our Mobile Medical Service is a very convenient way for you to handle your primary and urgent medical care.
- Upon calling us, one of our physicians will drive to your home or workplace as you prefer, and provide you or your family member with the appropriate medical management on site.
- This service is most often used for common pediatric or adult infections, or for simple pain syndromes, that do not necessarily require in-hospital care.
- Mobile Medical Service is a sensible option for busy individuals as well, who prefer the doctor visiting the patient at their home, workplace or other desired location.
- Based on your request these services may be scheduled a day in advance at a lower price.
- We have the capability to arrange certain laboratory tests to be performed on site, or we can draw samples and take them directly to the laboratory on your behalf. You can get your lab results without spending your time at a remote health care institution.
- In more complicated cases, after on site assessment, we can transport you to either a specialty medical office or a health care institution, whichever is necessary.
- The Mobile Medical Unit physician shall be able to provide Patient Advocate Services, if requested.
Urgent Medical Service Visits start at most times within 30 to 90 minutes from your call
Mobile Medical Service is not intended to replace the emergency medical care provided by the Hungarian National Ambulance and Emergency Service (in Hungarian: “Mentők”). For life-threatening emergencies call 104 from your landline phone or 112 from your mobile phone!
Phone numbers to call for our Mobile Medical Services:
+36 1 786-6658 Doctors’ Hot Line
+36 30 345-3132 for Adult Care
+36 30 312-8138 for Pediatric Care
This is a 24 hour round the clock service available 7 days a week